Kronenbourg 1664 Lager Beer, 20x440ml Can

Kronenbourg 1664 Lager Beer, 20x440ml Can

The Pour and Aroma
Really active carbonation presses a two-finger loose and soapy dazzling white head above the surface area. The color is possibly a little bit darker than other such lagers; like old summertime wheat when it begins to lose color.

The nose reveals malt in the rough sense of lagers. A subtle baked character nearly over-shadows the rough quality. There is an extremely pleasing sweet taste; honey and light lemon, some notes of ripe pear.

Kronenbourg 1664 is a Premium Lager at 5.0%. It is brewed with the fragrant Strisselspalt hop from Alsace, which provides it a distinct scent and pleasing taste. All makings it the remarkable tasting premium lager.

>>>CLICK HERE TO GET KRONENBOURG 1664 LAGER BEER<<<


That's not to state I cannot value the qualities of the design. The crisp, quenching, thirst-dragging goodness of a lager on a hot day is something worthwhile of restrained appreciation. I am still in search of the one I 'd reach for, not simply since the day is hot and I desire something revitalizing, however due to the fact that of interesting taste; a sipper for other events.

In a continuous effort to a minimum of offer the advantage of the doubt and check out the much derided (frequently with some little credence) design so liked by the huge beer business, I deliberately position another "premium" lager in my tasting glass. We looking at each other over a gulf of preconceptions joyously and tenaciously held by any "craft beer lover" worth their salt.

Kronenbourg 1664 Lager Beer, 20x440ml Can
Kronenbourg 1664 Lager Beer, 20x440ml Can

Kronenbourg 1664
Kronenbourg 1664

  • Kronenbourg 1664 is a complete bodied, golden, bittersweet lager with an unique citrus hop flavour. A Taste Supreme.
  • For supreme beverage constantly consume cooled.
  • Perfect beverage for when you wish to savour an unique beer to improve quality time with good friends or household
  • Offered its taste profile, it is fantastic along with food or taken pleasure in by itself
  • 5.0% alcohol by volume


Mouthfeel and Taste
Body is low-medium and satiating. Carbonation prickles, producing a smooth however tingling mouthfeel.

The lager graininess is rather obvious at the front, however passes into a something rounder, more complex through mid-palate. I get a little bitterness, however more than that I believe this is one of the components that rounds this beer so well, sets it apart from other lagers I've had.

The swallow sends out up a dryness utilized in honey and fruity endings. No crisp breeze to this surface the taste sticks around, nearly amusingly, long into the aftertaste. I kept examining to see if the fruit-honey sweet taste was still findable, drawing saliva and smacking my lips ... it was.
kronenbourg 1664 abv

kronenbourg 1664 beer

Completing The Impression
I believe I've discovered my drinking lager, at least so far. The rough quality of the majority of lagers is something I've constantly had some concern with; often it's fantastic and I nearly like it, other times it totally turns me off.

I do not pretend to be experienceded in the lager arena, and there is a sure possibility that there are other lagers simply as excellent, perhaps exceeding this one. This is my very first genuinely pleasant experience with a light lager. Something worth keeping in mind.

If you have not attempted this beer provide it a shot, it may shock you, as it did me. If you're currently a lager fan you most likely have your very own favorites. Let me understand exactly what they are, I'm constantly searching for brand-new area to check out.

The crisp, quenching, thirst-dragging goodness of a lager on a hot day is something deserving of restrained appreciation. I get a little bitterness, however more than that I believe this is one of the aspects that rounds this beer so well, sets it apart from other lagers I've had.

The rough quality of the majority of lagers is something I've constantly had some problem with; often it's terrific and I nearly like it, other times it entirely turns me off. I do not pretend to be well versed in the lager arena, and there is a sure possibility that there are other lagers simply as great, perhaps exceeding this one.

>>>CLICK HERE TO GET KRONENBOURG 1664 LAGER BEER<<<



Comments

Popular Posts